May edition of SPOSFI news
- Small property owners are once again forced to bear the financial burden
- Assemblyman Ting enveils bill to prevent evictions by reducing rents 25%
- April 10 property tax deadline moved to May 4
- SF real estate market hard hit by COVID-19, but there's cause for optimism
- How is the COVID-19 pandemic affecting you as a rental property owner?
- Yes, you can lower the rent temporarily due to COVID-19 without it becoming permanent
- Mayor Breed: please clarify your Rent Deferral Order